See below for external links

Need help or information on how to apply for CSCS cards, registering for self-assessment or applying for UTR? Please see links below.

Apply for
CSCS Cards

Apply for
NI Number

Apply for

Prove your
right to work

Get your National Insurance number

Register for

Self Assessment
Year End Returns

Order a copy of your birth certificate

UTR activation via
the CIS helpline